You can join by connecting to the IP: mc.thecruciblemc.net
This requires a non cracked account for Minecraft running version 1.9 - 1.10.2.
TheCrucibleMC is a Destiny Recreation project, aiming to recreate Destiny as much as we can. We utilize several top-of-the-line popular and a handful of custom coded plugins to recreate the most popular weaponry in the game. With over 50 uniquely designed guns to choose from, and a custom-created grind wall to keep you playing, you'll think it's identical to Destiny on the Xbox One or Playstation 4, but with Xbox 360 or PS3 graphics.
First Time Walkthrough:
•To start your adventure as a new Guardian, connect tomc.thecruciblemc.net
• [IMPORTANT] You must enable "Server Resource Packs" when you add the server to your server list.
• You can also use the Ghost menu or the command /rp to force download the pack.
• Before you can do anything, you have to choose your Class. The classes available are Hunter, Warlock, or Titan. You choose your class by using the /class command.
We're toying with a Class Item as well. Right click the piece of paper that appears in your inventory to select your class. This cannot be undone.
• Your Class determines which Armor is available to you, as well as which Grenade you get to play with. The Armor is identical, so no class is inherently better than another.
• [Important]You cannot change your class once it is set. Classes are permanent. An Admin will almost never override it for you.
• You also get a Ghost. The Ghost brings up a menu that lets you travel to different planets around the solar system. The Tower and Reef are social spaces, where you can decrypt Engrams, buy new weapons, or access Vault space.
• The first place you should travel to is the Cosmodrome. The enemies found in the Cosmodrome belong to the Fallen and Hive factions. When you kill them, they have a chance to drop an Engram. The Engrams are of varying rarieties, going Encoded, Encrypted, Decoherent, Legendary and Exotic.
Note: Exotic weaponry and armor is still a work in progress. When they are released to the players, this notice will be taken down.
• There are no level requirements to decoding engrams, however there are level requirements for using gear.
Double check your level with the gear you're trying to use before asking for help. If your gun is "escaping" your hotbar selection, then you do not have a high enough level to use it. This also applies to armor.
• The currency of the Guardians isGlimmer. Glimmer is earned by dismantling weapons/armor, decrypting engrams, or completing bounties.
• Glimmer is required to purchase guns from Banshee-44, our resident Gunsmith, or to upgrade armor.
• /dismantle will immediately dismantle your held item, regardless of value. Legendary items will drop Legendary Marks.
Dismantling items also drops Motes of Light, which can be used to gain Faction reputation.
• Dismantling Armor will drop Armor Materials, which is used to /upgrade armor when it's held in your hand.
• Common armor requires 5 Armor Materials to upgrade. Uncommon armor requires 10. Rare requires 15. Legendary armor will require 20 each.
• Exotic helmets, once released, will require a Exotic Shard to upgrade with. Exotic Shards are only gained when you dismantle an Exotic item.
• You cannot dismantle your grenade, Ghost, or Melee. If you dismantle your last gun there is nothing stopping you, so be careful. If you accidentally dismantle your last gun and can't acquire more, an admin may give you a Khvostov 7G-02 starter weapon if you're polite.
• Once players have decent gear, they can play in The Crucible. The Crucible houses a handful of faithfully recreated maps from Destiny and are mostly Team Deathmatch.
• Legendary gear is recommended for PVP, as there is no "scaling" depending on level. If you run in there with a Khvostov 7G-02 and Common armor, you won't have a very fun time.
• Using your Ghost you can travel to different worlds. Use weaponry obtained from Engrams to get more powerful gear.
• Better armor increases the number of regular Minecraft hearts you have. Using /upgrade to upgrade armor will give bonuses to the health or attributes that the armor gives. In some cases, it may be better to upgrade your armor instead of getting a different line of armor. A fully upgraded Tracker 1.0 for example is better than a stock Forester 3.0.
• You can obtain bounties from Xander 99-40 in the Tower. He's located just behind the hole to get under the Tower, directly in the center of the plaza. Some bounties require prerequisites, which are other bounties.
• You can also get bounties from Petra Venj in the Reef. To find her, just travel there with your Ghost and make a sharp left. She's on a platform. Most of her bounties are target missions where you must kill a high level miniboss. You must land the killing blow for the quest to flag as completed.
If you're looking into something specific about an ingame boss, weapon, NPC or otherwise, check out the Wiki. If a page isn't on there, you can add one yourself!